Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Colour Challenge at Incy Wincy


Good morning the new challenge over at Incy Wincy this week is a colour challenge
we have two fantastic sponsors for you this week Limited Runs and Kenny K. I used images from both, today I'm going to show you  one from Limited Runs and tomorrow I will post the card using an image from Kenny K.
Today's image is called Coffee 2 I coloured the foam and coffee beans on the top with pro markers adding glossy accents to the coffee beans. The rest of the image is paper pieced using Kraft Card and spotty paper from Pink Petticoat. Before I printed the image out I added the sentiment to it in Word.
I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the lacy border and added a piece of twill ribbon along the middle of it. The four enamel dots have been coloured with my pens to match the card. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




1 comment:

Highland Handmade said...

Another gorgeous card, love the image and the pale green/blue looks great! x